Monday, December 15, 2014

Unfinnished doodles


Had a epiphany the other day that I should start drawing more motives that I would actually like to tatttoo. Dont know why I havent had that realisation earlier but  I guess Im just a little bit too obsessed sketching my crooked, swirley faces somtimes.
Christmas is also creepng up and it acually feels quite alright. considering Ill get to meet my sister whom I havent met since she moved to England a couple of months ago.
Also cut down my smoking to about one ciggarette a day. Which I of course compensate with smoking like a chimney when its beer involved. But its a start.
Tried to tattoo a portrait kind of a thing of Emma Goldman. Not 100 procent happy with the outcome but it was fun fooling around with dots.


OverNout

















No comments: