Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Motorbikes and exhibitions




So summer is full on.
I booked a ticket to Portugal, wich been the country of my dreams for many years now for some reason. Slightly weird considering Ive never been there, but I have a strong force of some sort pulling me in that direction. Me and my partner will hopefully rent motorbikes and travel along the beach while being there.
Speaking of motorbikes I also almost decided to go to this motorbike festival in Berlin, that is only for female bikers, If the weather allows it Ill definitely go
Other than that Im planing my own company and trying to sort out how I will manage to earn money on my art in the future. Im slowly starting see it.

Oh and also if you would have your way around Växjö you will be able to see some of my paintings and artworks at växjö konsthall at the show called Why grafitti. They will be there until September.









No comments: