Sunday, May 5, 2013



Just arrived back to South India from crazy  and hysterical Varanasi after  two and a half days on a train.
We did this in order to attend one of our friends art fair called Artish that she arranged for the first time in India!
I got to participate with my watercolor drawings too and even had one guy interested in buying stuff (While I was away of course) Im a rubbish salesman, always gets drunk and loose my interest in standing by the sales table so when finally someone wants to buy stuff Im never there. Happened before..

Oh well, My lovely sister just confirmed that she will be arriving in India in about two weeks time and join us the last two before we head back to Sweden. And Im really excited!

Have a lot more pictures to show but Ill post them in the next entry!

Over n out







No comments: