Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas crazy


So first December came and Ive gotten slighty christmas crazy. Mind you I dont have any christmastree or tacky stars in my window but I just find this time of year being an awesome reason for baking more having more candles lit and having more friends over. I even decided I will see all the episodes of the Advent calender. Eventhough it kind of sucks, so I might not have the patience for it.

Soon very soon I will exhibit some of my paintings in a Cafe in Lund. Might even be this week.
I dont think I will get much sold when its mostly studens who come to this cafe. But it will be awesome anyways. Will post some pictures when there all up!

Started on my Baba painting, not at all finnished.
Last one is an old croquis sketch that I made into a cartoon. 
And first photo is me trying to experiment more with drawing on photopaper.










No comments: